TNT2 support

Hi all,

Our of our techies here at school just received his sparkling new Kryotech
Cool Athlon 900. <drool>Very nice indeed.</drool>

He bought himself a Creative Labs TNT2 Ultra video card with 32 MB RAM.
He's a rather new Linux user and I'm not a gamer at all, so I wasn't
exactly sure how to get him going with all of the bells and whistles this
card supports. I notice at the NVidia Web site that their drivers refer to
XFree 3.3.3.1. His Mandrake 6.1 system has XFree 3.3.5. Will that be a
problem? Any other hints? Thanks.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/