sound works!

I took the problematic line out of conf.modules and depmod works now. :)
sound works now. :)
        I heard Linus' quote (the test file); and I was right, he does
pronounce it like 'Lee-nouks'. (or at least he used to; since when i talked
to him recently he was pronouncing it 'Lee-nuks'. american influence. ;) ).
(mp3s don't sound right, tho.. at least the few I tried... have to poke at
it and see if I can localize the problem more before I post anything).

Carl Soderstrom.
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091