Re: [TCLUG:10144] Slackware Install

Heya, Jonathan...

I actually had the same idea, at one point.  As far as what images you
need, you need to select a boot and a root disk.  You could get away with
downloading just disk sets A (base) and N (network) in order to get a
functional system and then downloading the rest once you're on
line.  However, when I started looking in to doing just that, I discovered
that it would take just shy of 30 disks to install sets A and N.  If
you're willing to spend a couple of hours writing to and installing from
floppies, it should work just fine!

Personally, I'll probably order myself a Slack 7.0 cd.

Ben

--
"There is no spoon"
	-- The Matrix