Certain websites unaccessible

Any ideas on this:

With Caldera Linux 2.3 I can not access certain web sites, i.e.
onsale.com/hotmail.com. Ping and traceroute all are successful to these
sites. And email spam is received from onsale as html.

But the browser connection is never successful. I have tried both Lynx
and Netscape 4.61

The messages from Netscape: Contact Host reno.onsale.com(what ever)
connecting. Waiting for reply ...and finally:   A network error occurred
while Netscape was receiving data.(Network Error Connection reset by
peer) Try connecting again.

Lynx the message is: HTTP request sent; waiting for a response..., and
that's it.(Cntrl C to exit)

Any conf file need to be tweaked? This machine is setup for IP_Masq and
none of the other machines can get to these sites either via this
machine. But if dialed direct from the windoz98 box these sites can be
viewed?

Any ideas were to look?
--
Tim Burke			mailto:timburke@donnalgroup.com