Re: [TCLUG:10214] ODBC on Linux

Like I said I have never done this, here is a note from the
phpbuilder site that I previously referenced.

You need to set up the ODBC32 control panel to make an ACCESS database
available via ODBC.

Then use PHP's ODBC code (see the manual) to access it in your scripts.

Thats all the enlightening I have to offer on this one :)
And yes, PHP is available for windows.

Regards

					- Karl