RE:Mounting CDROMs...

Well, I am still fighting with this thing.  I still have not figured out
why I cannot see anything but the most recently burned session on the disk,
and trying to mound them as partitions does not work.  Some more info:  I
do have two cd drives, one regular atapi and the other a cdr.  Both are
ide.  I have not really tried alot with the cdr yet, as I have been
concentrating on figuring out the problem with accessing the burned disk.
Any thoughts on this portion of the problem?  The disk was burned on a
winlose9x machine in four different sessions.  The data shows up fine on
other windoze systems.  So far, I have not been able to find any help in
the man pages or Linux books I have.  Has anyone else ever encountered
anything like this before?

Thanks,
  --Larry