Moving hard disk

Right now I have windows and linux living on the same computer, seperate
drives.  I'm getting a bare-bones box and I want to migrate the linux
drive to it.  Right now hda is windows and hdb is linux.  In the new box
the drive will become hda.

My plan is to edit lilo.conf like so:  change root from /dev/hdb7 to
/dev/hda7 and remove the "other" section (windows), switch boot from
/dev/hda to /dev/hdb, then run lilo.  Edit fstab, changing references to
hdb to hda.  I've got a couple of boot floppies, one of which is a bare
bones i386.  I'll probably make anopther with root pointing to hda7.

Put the drive in the new machine, if all goes well, boot the "old"
computer from dos disk and fdisk /mbr.  Then proceed to tune X stuff and
kernel to new computer.

Also, my swap is currently on hda (it's big and spins at 7200) on its own
primary partition.  I need to swapoff this, and make a swap file on linux
drive (there are no free partitions, but I've read you can use a regular
file if you do some special stuff, I need to look into this a little
more..)

Am I missing anything painfully obvious?

-ryan           be kind.