RE: [TCLUG:10269] Moving hard disk

> Also, my swap is currently on hda (it's big and spins at 7200) on its own
> primary partition.  I need to swapoff this, and make a swap file on linux
> drive (there are no free partitions, but I've read you can use a regular
> file if you do some special stuff, I need to look into this a little
> more..)
>
> Am I missing anything painfully obvious?

Looks pretty good to me...  Just make sure when you re-run lilo you specify
that the new lilo information should be written to the MBR of /dev/hdb.

Also, I wasn't aware you could use regular partitions as swap files, but if
I were you, I'd probably just go scrounge up a cheap 64MB drive from
Computer Rennaissance or somewheres and save myself the trouble...