Re: IBM Hard Disks

Our server has an IBM drive. It is certainly more quiet than my Western
Digital drive. If you register on IBM's support site, you can get e-mails
that notify you of upgrades to the drive's firmware. Who else does that?

IBM's support is unmatched in the PC arena. And as for their testing, I
used to work at a place that OEM'd multiport serial devies for IBM. IBM
found many many bugs for us. I have enormous respect for their quality
labs.

(I also happen to own three ThinkPad's.)

Chris Schumann <whizkid@dwave.net>

"Wait a minute, Joe. If what you're saying is true,
then I still don't care." - Dave Nelson, News Radio