Re: [TCLUG:10325] IBM Hard Disks

when i consider systems, I personaly buy nothing but IBM drives, they are
the most reliable drives, with the best long-term track record of any
other company out there.. I remember talking to a seagate tech once.. he
said that if IBM could get their prices to the same level as seagate, they
would be out of business.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)