Re: [TCLUG:10371] SMP and Adaptec 2940

Probably a tad late, but you are terminated and using the appropriate ID's
in the chain?  Have you compiled direct 2940 support into your kernel?
have you tried booting with the 7880.i floppy for Slakware 7?  Did you
build the 7880 driver as a module (if so, did you make an initial ramdisk
to load the image from)?  Have you tried compiling the kernel with
SMP+2940 support?  How long did you specify the SCSI reset in your kernel
compilation?

Peter Lukas