Re: [TCLUG:10408] Linux-Compatible Web Server Statistics Software

On 23 Nov, Philip Forst wrote:
> Hello.  I hope this isn't too far off topic.
>
> I will be setting up an Intranet web server on a Linux box within the next 1-2
> weeks. I am looking for Linux-compatible software that will keep track of web
> server statistics -- which pages are used the most, etc.  I have found a few
> that look promising.  Something that has the ability to make reports in a
> graphical format is preferred but not necessary.   Does anyone have
> recommendations based on personal experience?

http-analyze is pretty good.  You can find an example of this at
http://eggplant.mtu.net/stats

It's just the default setup and it's real easy to do.

http://www.netstore.de/Supply/http-analyze is the address.

--
Jon Schewe
http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe