Linux-Compatible Web Server Statistics Software

Hello.  I hope this isn't too far off topic.

I will be setting up an Intranet web server on a Linux box within the next 1-2
weeks. I am looking for Linux-compatible software that will keep track of web
server statistics -- which pages are used the most, etc.  I have found a few
that look promising.  Something that has the ability to make reports in a
graphical format is preferred but not necessary.   Does anyone have
recommendations based on personal experience?

Thanks in advance.