RE: [TCLUG:10408] Linux-Compatible Web Server Statistics Software

> I personaly use webalizer, it's really fast, and produces really easy to
> read output, and is very fast.
> http://freshmeat.net/appindex/1998/01/11/884569634.html
> http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer

I second the vote for webalizer -- very easy to set up, and tracks all kinds
of cool information...  I read the "search strings" section on my site every
day just for a laugh -- somehow people have wound up on my site looking for
such things as "islam convert", "nipple enlargement" and "oklahoma yellow
pages".

http://elohim.dogma.org/stats/