Re: [TCLUG:10436] tftp problems

I think this is the intended behavior of tftpd.  If you're just managing
IOS code, you can touch(1) files like this:

c2900XL-hs-mz-112.8.5-SA6.bin
ios-113.1.5-R7.bin

Whenever you're going to tftp a new file up, touch a filename in
/tftpboot directory and when IOS prompts you for the remote filename,
specify the same.

Kind of a hack, but it works for me here.  I'm managing 3 routers and a
catalyst switch in this manner.  Works well for uploading configs too.
I just touch wormhole-config, dsl-gw-config and entropy-config