Re: [TCLUG:10513] Relocating....

On Sat, Nov 27, 1999 at 10:58:44AM -0600, Bradley Wendelboe wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Around the first of the new year, my family and I will be relocating
> to the MSP area.  We are looking at the Stillwater and White Bear Lake
> areas.  My question for the TCLUG is this: Which ISP(s) would be the
> best choice?  I'm also looking the availability of DSL or cable.
> Which has the best "pipes", is most Linux friendly, etc.
>
> After we get settled in, I also plan on joining the TCLUG.
>
> Looking forward to your responses,

	I also prefer visi.com.  They seem like one of the most geek
friendly ISPs.

	Another ISP that is fairly geek friendly, but is too small to
manage DSL is plethora.net.  I think they tend to be FreeBSD people, but
I don't think they're too rabid about it.  I know people who've managed
to get special sripting support from them for mobile access.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature