Re: [TCLUG:10586] Posting from different addresses

Quoting Jon Schewe (schewe@tcfreenet.org):
> Haven't we gone through this once before?  What made you start approving
> these again?

Yep, went through it before, but over 273 new people have subscribed since the
last time I got "mean". :-P

I have contacted most of rogues and asked them subscribe to the list or to
give me their rogue addresses.

Since the polite way has had limited success, I am going to try the heavy
handed approach.

Most people fall in line when they see their posts are not getting forwarded
to the list.

This cycle is pretty common for popular mailing lists, so everyone needs to be
understanding to new subscribers.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700