RE: [TCLUG:10595] M-1 Cable Modem, Linux

Not terrible, just call their tech support line <snicker>, wait on hold
briefly <chuckle>, and give the technician the new MAC address.  I haven't
had the courage to try that, so I can't say how long it would take for the
change to go into effect.

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator