Re: [TCLUG:10621] Linux Network BOOT rom's

yes, I have looked at those sites, i'm not interested in terminal servers
(that's what i'm trying to get rid of)  and the diskless workstation
company is absolutely insane for what they are charging.  i'm looking at a
cost of ~$75 each for 486's with network cards and monitors.  for a more
reasonably priced thin client.. look at http://www.thinworks.com

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)