Linux Dynamic DNS (Was: M1 Cable, Linux)

Thanks, they look good.  justlinux.com has a few more perks and came
strongly recommended by another SB1000 user, so I'll probably stay with
that.  One of the great benefits of being on this list is all the cool stuff
people bring up!  Haven't explored the M1 dynamic dns (which I just heard
about here) other than to see that my IP resolves to something incredibly
ugly.

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator