Re: [TCLUG:10617] Saturday's Meeting

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, Eric M. Hopper wrote:

> 	For me, it's the opposite.  I don't know how to drive, and have
> to take a bus everywhere.  Bus service isn't very good to the St. Paul
> Campus, especially compared to the Minneapolis campus.

Catch the campus express!  www.umn.edu/parking/

look for the links on there for bus schedules for the UofM buses.  They
are free and run pretty regulary.  I think on weekends its like every
40min tho. :(

---
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | The first thing we do,
 http://www.ringworld.org   |  let's kill all the lawyers.
finger me for gnupg/pgp key |   -- Wm. Shakespere, "Henry VI"