[Fwd: art prints Peter S. Kroyer - Sommerabend auf Skagen]

I am sorry, I know this is off the subject, but I hope you all get the
same laugh I got this morning.  This is what I get when I try and help
out a friends mother trying to find a gift for him without his knowing!
BTW, hope installfest went well.  Couldn't make it.

KJ

Kyle, When I sent message to: postershop.com/kroyer/kby2002_e.htm, I received
"you supplied invalid realm for this member."  Any thoughts?  Thanks, Kathy