InstallFest

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who helped out with the
InstallFest. I couldn't have done it without you. Additional thanks goes
to Kyle and Larry for handling all of the reservation stuff w/ Coffman.
Gracias.

Overall I think the InstallFest was a great success. Hopefully everyone
came away with more knowledge than anticipated and had all their
questions answered. I will put some of the pictured up on the web page
as soon as I find a few minutes. Please let me know if you have any
suggestions on how to make the InstallFest better please let me know.

We seemed to misplace a copy of Partition Magic on Saturday. If you were
are the InstallFest Saturday with your PC, please check you cd-rom drive
to see if you accidentally took it home with you. We will probably need
it for upcoming InstallFests.

--
Clay Fandre
cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org