RE: [TCLUG:8950] apache help

	It's the same in 1.3.4  I know, I know I could go with 1.3.9, but I
HATE having to redo my config files when they move directories around
	i.e  ../sbin -> ../bin ; ../htdocs/share -> ../htdocs   etc.

	If I can find a way to pass the variable -DDYNAMIC_MODULE_LIMIT=99
to cc then I think it will work, but I don't know where that can be set.
	I tried the ../src/Makefile.config but that didn't seem to work.

	Thanks for your help

	Mark