Re: [TCLUG:8945] Linux for newbies (was Installfest was great)

Recently I have heard of atleast 2 new distros that
run on top of windoze. someone on the list (I think
Brian) downloaded winlinux today.

I have never used any of those myself. But I think
that might be a good place to start, at least it will
not scare off the people, who have no background of
unix whatsoever.

Once they are familiar with linux (from inside
windoze)
environment, they'll be ready to dual boot with linux
(if not ready to totally give up windoze)

just my $0.02

-Mandar

http://heaven.hamline.edu/LDP/HOWTO/mini/Advocacy.html

=====