Re: [TCLUG:8945] Installfest was great

My idea came from the fact that not all the people may
be interested in actually installing linux. Some just
want to get the feel of it, so they may not bring the
machine with them. And if after watching other people
use/install linux, if they get interested, then it may

be too late (end of the installfest) to get some
experienced person's help with installation.

2 part event will give them enough time (a week) to
decide whether they really want to get it installed or

not. This is something like 'try before you buy'.

Anyway, Welcome counter is definitely a good idea.

-Mandar

=====