Re: [TCLUG:8977] E-Machines

Yeah, I realize that, but something like 90% of PCI modems (at least when
they were first released and I looked into them) were WinModems. And
because E-Machines are built as cheap as possible, I'm just assuming it
will probably be a WinModem. Notice the "might not work."  :)

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop
natecars@infiniteloop.com