Twin Cities area monitor work

I know this has nothing to do with the LUG part of TCLUG, but if you'll
grant me the TC part I think I can fit it in.  Since I'm new to the Twin
Cities area, I have yet to find anyone who can do monitor work.  I know most
TV shops claim to be able to, but the ones that can actually perform good
focus/geometry/purity adjustments are few and far between.

Does anyone know of any shops at all that do a good job?

Ben

The phrasing, style, and content of this message are the sole property of
Ben Beuchler, Inc. and may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form
without the written consent Ben Beuchler Enterprises.  All rights reserved.
Void where prohibited by law.  Do not remove under penalty of law.  Do not
spindle or fold.  Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.