Re: [TCLUG:9077] Twin Cities area monitor work

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Ben Beuchler wrote:

> I know this has nothing to do with the LUG part of TCLUG, but if you'll
> grant me the TC part I think I can fit it in.  Since I'm new to the Twin
> Cities area, I have yet to find anyone who can do monitor work.  I know most
> TV shops claim to be able to, but the ones that can actually perform good
> focus/geometry/purity adjustments are few and far between.
>
> Does anyone know of any shops at all that do a good job?

Technoserve in Minnetonka did a bang up job for me.  Having been an
electronics repairman in a past life, I liked the way they ran their shop.
No B.S, no run around, ready when they said, cost what they said.

They are not the cheapest shop in town, but I firmly believe that it costs
10% more to do a job right and 100% more to do it over (be it $ or Time.)

If you need a phone #, holler.

Phil

--
if ($income > $expenses OR $time != $money )
	set hell_frozen=true;