U of M and PPP FAQ

Hi.

I'm wondering if there is any interest in creating a short FAQ on
connecting to the U dialup lines.  This could probably be cobbled
together from old mail and placed on the website.  ADCS has expressed
some very tentative interest in putting a link to such a page on their
site in lieu of their answering linux questions.

Hopefully this is not opening multiple worm cans.  The hope is that
by tracking hits one might be able to shame the U into providing support
themselves, in addition to MS and Mac.  I think this could be a way to
boost linux locally with minimal effort.

Again, this might be a rotten idea, but this at least will remind you
why that is.  :^)

Adios,
Chris
--