"unresolvable host name" w/ qmail

I'm running a qmail server for my outgoing mail.  I still receive my mail at
my ISP's POP server.  Why?  'Cause I've been too lazy to set up my own.
And...  When I do, I'm going IMAP.

Anyway...

I've received a couple bounces lately with the error "unresolvable host
name", so I dug through a few of my messages that had been posted to various
lists and examined their headers and sure enough, they weren't resolving!
The only server name listed came from the "HELO" conversation.  Any ideas
what I have configured incorrectly?  Is their a problem with my DNS entries?
What I can see from looking at my domain (emt-p.org) via nslookup SEEMS ok,
but I'm not really sure what they're supposed to look like.

Ben

The phrasing, style, and content of this message are the sole property of
Ben Beuchler, Inc. and may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form
without the written consent Ben Beuchler Enterprises.  All rights reserved.
Void where prohibited by law.  Do not remove under penalty of law.  Do not
spindle or fold.  Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.