Back to Routing!!!

Ok, same office, different boxen, different problem...(I've been making slow
progress with the firewall routing issue...I may post more on that later
today...)

Anyhow, now, I've got a RH5.2 system running at my office, where we have NAT
addys, and a few real ones...The box is on a real one, and internet machines
and local machines with a real addy can hit(ping, telnet, ftp, http, etc.) the
box, however, no machine on the NAT address network is able to....

I'm almost sure this is an easy one, but could someone please offer up a
suggestion or two for me to try...?

Thanks in advance...

Brian