free 14" monitors

        we have a half dozen or so old 14" compaq monitors we're throwing out.
        they won't do better than 640x480 under X (I think I got one of them
to go 800x600 under windows; but it took some trying); and you'll still
probably be able to read the win3.11 desktop they were previously running;
but they're plenty good for text mode.
        I'll probably bring 1 or 2 to the next SCALUG & TCLUG meetings,
unless they've disappeared by then.
        I live in Buffalo; so I may be a bit far from most people. Bribes
will be accepted for delivery, tho. :)

Carl Soderstrom