IMAP servers -- Which one?

Does anyone have any experience with the IMAP servers that are available?  I
would like to set one up for my own use.  However, I can't seem to find much
(any) info comparing the Cyrus to the UW server.  Are there more I should be
considering?  Any recommendations between those two?

Gracias,
Ben

The phrasing, style, and content of this message are the sole property of
Ben Beuchler, Inc. and may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form
without the written consent Ben Beuchler Enterprises.  All rights reserved.
Void where prohibited by law.  Do not remove under penalty of law.  Do not
spindle or fold.  Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.