Re: [TCLUG:9175] RE: sendmail question

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Scott K. Johnson wrote:

SKJ >I personally decided on qmail - just because of all the
SKJ >stories I heard about having to patch/upgrade sendmail every
SKJ >time a new security hole was found.
SKJ >
SKJ >I found the documentation that came with qmail extremely
SKJ >good & easy to follow.
SKJ >
SKJ ><disclaimer - I have no experience with sendmail, so I can't
SKJ >say if the stories were true or false...>

Just make sure you have lots of RAM when running qmail.  Don't get
scared when you see a lot of qmail processes; it forks like a couple
rabbits dancing in a cabbage field.

Later!

    ^chewie

| Chad Walstrom           mailto:chewie@wookimus.net |
| ICQ: 9985127           http://wookimus.net/~chewie |
 Need a new truck?  Check out my '97 Explorer 2-door
   Sport at http://wookimus.net/~chewie/truck.html