Re: [TCLUG:9175] RE: sendmail question

I personally decided on qmail - just because of all the stories I heard
about having to patch/upgrade sendmail every time a new security hole
was found.

I found the documentation that came with qmail extremely good & easy to
follow.

<disclaimer - I have no experience with sendmail, so I can't say if the
stories were true or false...>

Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:
<SNIP>

>         qmail scared me when I looked at it. admittedly, I was a newbie (and
> still am); so the need to compile the source instead of installing an RPM
> was pretty intimidating.

<SNIP>

--
Scott K. Johnson
seker@uswest.net

	- Contentment is yours when you find it does not come from things.