Re: [TCLUG:9307] Stupid Fun Things To Try...

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, Brian Ackermann wrote:

> On my Macintosh PowerBook G3, Running OS 8.6, runing virtualPC, which in
> turn, runs WinLinux2000.

If it's sluggishness you want, I think you're barking up the wrong tree.
There's a great new OS built to serve exactly this purpose. It's called
Windows NT. For extra added bloat and slowness, get the Exchange Server
add-on package. (Don't let the name fool you -- the software doesn't
actually exchange or serve anything.)

  Christopher Reid Palmer : http://www.innerfireworks.com/