Re: [TCLUG:9287] Personal recommendations for a laptop running linux?

If you don't mind lugging around a 7 pounder, I'm sure it would work out
fine.  From the looks of the F360 (sel.sony.com is out of date), most of
the hardware on there will be supported.  The NeoMagic MagicMedia[tm]
256AV is supported by 3.3.5 and AcceleratedX (if you take their word for
it).  Unfortunately, Sony doesn't publish the complete specs, but you can
probably assume that you can get Linux to run on it(minus DVD playback,
of course).

Peter Lukas