Re: [TCLUG:9348] Cursor freezes in X

I too had this problem recently, it showed up when I got a TNT2 and
upgraded to 3.3.4 (just Xserver) under debian potato.  (Logitech Mouseman
95) I then got the 3.3.5 upgrade, and replaced the mouse with a Logitech
Cordless Mouseman Wheel.. (which, btw.. rocks totaly)  It's sparatic, and
not a easy to trace problem.. i had lockups like that about once or twice
a day normaly.. and tehn it would do it every 5 min for an hour, and then
be fine.. totaly wierd.. roomie had the same problem, and it just went
away..

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)