Re: [TCLUG:9426] Linux

>I am new to linux and I would like to get a very good understanding of "how
>and why" of Linux. I am looking forward to working with anyone who is
>interested in doing so and also has some spare time for linux. I believe
>that by working closely with someone else, you can faster master a topic and
>sometimes go beyond expectations.
        that's what we're here for. :) none of us would have gotten to where
we are, without the support of the rest of the Linux community.
        come to the monthly meetings, and don't be afraid to jump into
online discusions. that's the best way to learn. :)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091