Re: [TCLUG:9428] New stuff on TCLUG web site

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Clayton T. Fandre wrote:

> I added a logo page on the TCLUG web site. So far we only have 1 logo,
> so please send me more. I don't care what they look like, I'd just like

If i find some free time (shyeah, right) ill try to make up a neat logo in
gimp.

---
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
  ringworld . associates    | <YodaNsO> fear leads to anger,
 http://www.ringworld.org   |           anger leads to hate,
finger me for gnupg/pgp key |           hate leads to solaris.