Re: [TCLUG:9401] Cisco 675 questions

That's the configuration I've usually encountered.  The one I'm using at
home here (el cheapola grande, generic) has five standard ports plus the
uplink port.  I haven't tried it yet, but I do believe my fifth port is
disabled if I use the uplink port.  I *am* using the uplink port, just
haven't tried using port 5 along with it...

Ben