From: Joseph Heil [mailto:heilja@varsityonline.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 10:37 AM
To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG:9472] bios

Does anyone know how to get the bios of a running computer?  I need to
upgrade
PIII cpu's from a 450 to dual 600, and need to verify that the bios is ok.
I would like to check this out without powercycling my co-located production
webserver box.  BTW, does anyone know when Intel released the PIII 600
chips?

--
Joseph A. Heil, Jr.                  heilja@varsityonline.com
VarsityOnline                        http://www.varsityonline.com