Re: [TCLUG:9483] Apache PUTs not allowed

Tim,

Try using just command line ftp to put a file into that directory.
It may offer some valuable insight into whats going on. Make sure
you use your userid/passwd and not anonymous also.

As for publishing data using HTTP PUT I would recommend the following
read http://www.apacheweek.com/features/put for further info.

Regards - Karl