Change the subject header! (was Re: [TCLUG:9472] bios)

Um.  Guys.  I've been deleting many messages based on the subject
alone.  Lo' and behold, I decide to actually read on of the "bios"
replies and it turns out to be a comparison between the Athlon and the
Coppermine.  The next one I read is a comparison between Cold Fusion
and Web+?  What's going on here?  Did everyone forget how to edit the
subject header?

Later!

    ^chewie

| Chad Walstrom           mailto:chewie@wookimus.net |
| ICQ: 9985127           http://wookimus.net/~chewie |
 Need a new truck?  Check out my '97 Explorer 2-door
   Sport at http://wookimus.net/~chewie/truck.html