Re: [TCLUG:9472] bios

Amy Tebbe wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 01:41:30PM -0500, Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net) wrote:
> > ugh.. CF.. i'd rather use web+ (if i couldn't use PHP :)
>
> what's web+?  got a url?

http://www.talentsoft.com

It's a CF clone. Actually if you compare the manuals of the 2 they're
almost identical. If memory serves me one of the main developers of CF
is now working for Talentsoft. But I could be wrong. From what the guys
at TalenSoft tell me, Web+ runs a LOT faster than CF. But that could
change with the new version of CF coming out next month.

FYI: Talentsoft is going to be at the itec ( http://itec.asmcorp.com )
Nov. 2-3 if anyone is interested.