Re: [TCLUG:9513] Help with GTK

I just checked rpmfind.net and confirmed it:  gtk-config is part of the
devel package and is not included in the normal RPM.  Grab
gtk+-devel-<version>.i386.RPM and you'll be good to go.  It even installs
it right in the /usr/bin directory, so you shouldn't even need to modify
your path!

Ben
--
"There is no spoon"