Re: [TCLUG:9513] Help with GTK

On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 04:44:08PM -0500, Ben Beuchler wrote:
> Ummm...  I'm not real good at debugging ./configure problems (A good
> subject for a How-To, I would say) but the obvious first question is
> whether or not you installed the devel packages?
>
> Ben

Usually it is "look at config.log and see what it says", unless you
are actually doing the development...  In this case, were gtk-config
and all the headers are missing... well, that's not exactly a complex
autoconf problem.  It is telling the correct error after all.  ;-)

--
Shawn T. Amundson               	amundson@eventloop.com
Research and Development		http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking