flamewar

I'd like to see the RPM vs. DEB stuff stop before I am forced to remove
myself from this list.  This mailing list _is_ a very useful tool for the
interchange of information.  And I don't want to see it go the way of
USENET.  Let's keep the ratio of useful-info/flame-war-crap high.  I'm not
going to name names; you know who you are.

Please, let's keep this list on the level of sharing, helpfulness, and
world domination.  We're all Linux users.  We shouldn't bicker over who's
Linux is best.  In reality, we are forced to integrate with Windows NT,
NetWare, other Unices, and even OS/2 and the BSDs.  But remember, we are
the future of computing, and we will rule!

Chris