Re: [TCLUG:9583] List policy (was flamewar)

On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, Chris Kesler wrote:

> USENET.  Let's keep the ratio of useful-info/flame-war-crap high.  I'm not
> going to name names; you know who you are.

What is the official list policy on this?  Is this a proposal for a change
of list policy?  Shall there be some sort of process of changing list
policy?

---
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | <YodaNsO> fear leads to anger,
 http://www.ringworld.org   |           anger leads to hate,
finger me for gnupg/pgp key |           hate leads to solaris.